Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cornices and Portieres

My next BIG project will be furnishing window treatments for Fox Meadow Country Club in Medina, OH



Here is a computer generated rendering of what's to come. There will be five very large cornices and a pair of portiere panels dividing areas of the main dining room.


New paint colors were chosen by Creative Impressions and will add much needed drama and ambiance to the space. The rich fabrics were chosen to bring additional warmth and softness to the space.




This is the color story board that was made for club members to view the plans.

I am looking forward to this project because the changes are going to be very dramatic.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog Nicole. I am currently working on large cornices for a country club as well. Elaine Hinchman helped me to construct them. Very interesting to make. I like it. Good luck with your project.

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete